Barcelona, June 19, 2017: Qube Cinema will showcase the Qube Wire DCP delivery and KDM management service at Cine Europe in Barcelona. Product demonstrations will be available to delegates at Qube Cinema’s booth #706 on the trade show floor.
Qube Cinema also invites cinema chains to sign up on Qube Wire to receive a free license of QubeMaster Xpress or QubeMaster Xport to create their own pre-show content DCPs on Windows or Macintosh computers.
Qube Wire will now offer DCP distribution services to all customers on a commercial basis from July 2017. Qube Wire offers global coverage by working with numerous partners across the world for both electronic and hard drive delivery of DCPs.
Leveraging the popular KeySmith KDM management product for post-production and offering FIPS 140-2 Level 3 security, Qube Wire is set to make digital cinema distribution simple, scalable, secure and cost-effective for everyone, from independent ﬁlmmakers targeting ﬁlm festivals, to major studios planning a worldwide release through a single-window, self-service system.
Qube Wire’s key advantages include:
- Simplified digital cinema key management and global DCP distribution: pick your movie, choose your theatres and get your keys and content delivered anywhere in the world.
- Qube Wire servers in the cloud, strategically located worldwide for speed, scalability & efficiency.
- 24/7 phone, email and chat support.
- Worldwide theatre database.
- Simply the highest level of security of any key management system in the world!
- Territorial rights assignments.
- Multi-level approvals, both within a company and across different companies.