Los Angeles, California, August 21, 2019 – Metropolitan Theatres Corporation announced the opening of the MetroLux Dine-In Theatres in Loveland, CO on August 14, 2019. Scripted Bar & Kitchen, the full-service bar and restaurant, located within the MetroLux Dine-In Theatres at 285 E. 3rd Street, Loveland, CO will open on August 30, 2019. The new theatre offers reserved luxury recliners and in-seat full service dining in all auditoriums; plus will feature an MXL auditorium with a curved wall-to-wall screen, 4K laser projection, premiere immersive digital sound and heated luxury recliners. Moviegoers will be able to reserve their seats and get tickets at www.metrotheatres.com.
“This theatre is Metropolitan’s 2nd location in the Loveland area. The historic downtown district offers ample parking, and a prime location in the heart of The Foundry development making it the ideal site for our new luxury dine-in cinema,” stated David Corwin, president of Metropolitan Theatres. “We are excited to bring a new entertainment and dining experience to Northern Colorado residents and visitors alike.”
Scripted Bar & Kitchen will have a separate entrance as well as direct access from the theatre. It will feature an open dining area with a custom large scale floor to ceiling rollup door bringing the outside indoors, a full-service bar, hi-and low-top dining tables, and multiple TVs. The full-service bar will serve a wide variety of cocktails including top liquor brands, a full selection of wine, a wide assortment of craft draft and bottled beer, and a variety of non-alcoholic drinks. The restaurant and bar will feature a modern American bistro menu, and will serve lunch, dinner, happy hour and dessert to guests that are seeing a movie or just coming to eat, drink and gather.
Guests at the MetroLux Dine-In Theatres will experience advanced technology and customer-preferred amenities including:
- Luxury Recliners — electric-powered recliners with cup holders and trays in each auditorium
- An MXL auditorium — Premium Large Format (PLF) presentation with a curved wall-to-wall screen, 4K laser projection by Barco and premiere digital surround sound
- A state-of-the-art viewing environment in all auditoriums with digital projection and sound
- In-seat dining in all auditoriums, with full service bar options
- Reserved seating in all auditoriums with online and convenient automated ticketing kiosks
- A guest services concierge to assist with ticketing
- A concession stand offering popcorn, Pepsi fountain drinks and favorite candy brands
- Special discount pricing for matinees, children under 12, seniors 60+, and Bargain Tuesdays
- Scripted, the full-service restaurant, serving lunch and dinner
- Open-format lobby bar serving a full array of liquor, wine, beer and non-alcoholic drinks
- Self-parking in a covered garage
Guests may join the company’s free loyalty program, M Rewards, to earn points for qualifying dollars spent at both MetroLux locations and receive M Rewards dollars redeemable for tickets and concessions. Registration may be done at the theatre or on-line at www.metrotheatres.com.